Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Summers Pull-up stash

My dear sister Summer requested that I make her some pull-ups for her two older kids.  As most of us mothers know pull-ups are expensive and you don't get as many in a package.  Its outragouse.   I have been working like a maniac to get these done.  In case you were wondering why I havn't been bloging lately.  Now I can get started on a stash of one size diapers for her new little guy!

So here is Kayalas stash.  6 Trimsie Trainers with a welt pocket in the back for stuffing. They all have an organic bamboo velour inner, knit outer and a hidden layer of PUL to make them waterproof.

 



poor Nolan, I made him model this girly pull-up but they fit him great!







Here are Sky's.....







1 comment:

  1. You are amazing! Do you think you could make a small, white, diaper cover for newborns that I could use in newborn photo shoots???

    ReplyDelete