Thursday, January 13, 2011

Update on Miss Shyloh Bean

She is growing and learning so fast! She is just shy of 7 months and super petite like Nolan was.  At her six month appointment she was only 13 pounds! She is still solely on breast-milk and very content at the moment.  Solids will come in the next few months though I'm sure.  She is rolling around all over the place but hasn't gotten crawling down yet.  She has lost a lot of her hair but still has enough that people exclaim over how much hair she has.  She is still waking at night to eat but I think that is because of my wanting to keep her nestled in my armpit at night.   Its cold and we don't have an extra heater for our closet (her future room) so this will have to do for now.  She is a very pleasant baby and an absolute delight to be around.  She usually only cries if she's hungry or tired.  We are completely enamored with her!  I couldn't imagine our lives without her!

1 comment: