Friday, September 24, 2010

kids first bath together!!



Nolan and Shyloh's first bath together!!  I remember taking baths with Summer and Shane when we were little.  I hope these kiddos will enjoy many fun baths together in the future.  Shyloh is getting SO big! Her neck is very strong! When I hold her against my tummy while she's facing out she can now hold her torso up instead of just being draped there.  She is so alert and intrigued by things.  Yesterday I was tinkering in the kitchen and she started fussing in her swing so I told Nolan to go sing to her..... She just stared at him and smiled. He gave her three good songs and she was happy the entire time!  Nolan is so sweet! He gets really stressed out when she is crying.  He loves to call her "Sweet girl"  He must get it from me but its still so precious!

On another note.... My sweet sister summer put in an order for a stash of diapers and also some cloth pull-ups for her older kiddos! I am so excited!!  If these turn out really cute I may start up a little business selling my diapers.  I'm also experimenting with toggle elastic diapers.   The elastic will be adjustable so they will fit a wide range of sizes! How cool is that!?!?
Thank you Dad and Dianne for funding Summers diapers! She's going to LOVE them
Pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment