Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sweet baby smiles

Baby smiles are the best thing in the world.  Shyloh has been smiling for about two months now but every one still melts my heart. I remember the first time she smiled. It was 4AM and she was wide awake with no sleep in sight. I felt like a zombie and wondered to myself if She would ever get her days and night back in order.  I had just change her when I sat on the bed with her and faced her towards me.... I wasn't even trying to get a smile out of her I was actually half asleep but when I turned her to face me and her eyes met mine she gave me the biggest smile.  It in no way could have been misconstrued as gass this was an ear to ear, mouth wide open grin! I looked over but Joe was sleeping soundly so I just enjoyed her sweet smile and was tickled pink that her first one was for me!  Joe got a smile out of her the next morning and since then she hasn't stopped!  She's just full of grins for any face she sees.
gotta LOVE that face!!!

2 comments:

  1. hehehe how adorable! I love her little face expressions and smiles. She is growing up too fast though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I can't get enough of her little smiles!!!

    ReplyDelete