Saturday, August 25, 2012

True love

What is going on in this picture you ask? Shyloh is in love with her stuffed animals.  She coos at them, she pets them, she carries about 5 in her arms at all times.  The funniest and most entertaining thing she does however is bites their noses.  I'm not quite sure where she learned this.  Her way of showing her fuzzy friends that she loves them is by clamping down on their noses and growling.  You can instantly tell which animals are her favorites because their noses are usually wet, deformed, dirty, moldy or all of the above.  She especially does this first thing in the morning (note the disheveled hair) after a long night of being without her favorite toys.  We just accepted this as part of Shyloh's fun little personality.  Its her sign of affection although I have to admit I am relieved she hasn't tried to do this to me.  I don't think my nose could handle it! So if we come to visit HIDE any stuffed animals you don't want commandeered by our little two year old.  Their noses may not be in the same condition she found them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment